Interested in becoming part of our Peer Support Network?
Training courses are available for individuals interested in getting involved with our Peer Support Network. The Fraternal Order of Fire Fighter Military Veterans (FFMV) will provide a core curriculum modeled after the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF) program.
The training courses will include:
- Signs and symptoms of PTSD
- Suicide signs and symptoms, prevention, intervention, and postvention
- How to properly debrief with a peer
- Veteran integration training
- Available resources for the target population
This will help raise awareness to the issues of stress and development of PTSD.